Are you looking for a way to keep your business running smoothly?
Planned preventative maintenance is essential for keeping your business running like a well-oiled machine. By regularly inspecting and servicing your equipment, you can avoid costly repairs and downtime in the future.
What is planned preventative maintenance?
Planned preventative maintenance (PPM) is a scheduled service that helps identify potential problems before they cause equipment failures. By regularly inspecting and servicing your equipment, you can avoid costly repairs and downtime in the future.
How does planned preventative maintenance work?
Our team of experienced technicians will work with you to create a customized PPM plan that fits the needs of your business. We’ll inspect your equipment regularly and perform any necessary repairs or replacements to keep it running smoothly.
We’ll also keep track of your equipment’s maintenance history, quickly identifying any potential issues in the future.
Why is planned preventative maintenance important?
Planned preventative maintenance (PPM) is vital because it helps to ensure that your facilities are well-maintained and running smoothly. You can identify potential problems early and avoid costly repairs or downtime by regularly scheduled inspections and maintenance.
PPM also helps extend the life of your equipment and improve its performance. Your equipment manufacturer or warranty provider may even require it in some cases.
How often should PPM be carried out?
The frequency of PPM depends on several factors, including the type of equipment, its operating environment, and the level of use. For example, highly critical equipment or equipment used in care homes may require more frequent PPM.
What are the benefits of PPM?
PPM can help to improve equipment reliability and uptime while also reducing operating costs. You can avoid costly repairs or downtime by regularly scheduled inspections and maintenance. In addition, it can help to identify potential safety hazards and environmental concerns.
What are the benefits of PPM, and how will this help my business?
As part of a more comprehensive program of building services, PPM can help improve your bottom line in several ways:
- Reduced downtime and increased equipment uptime
- Fewer emergency repairs, which are often more expensive than planned ones
- Improved safety for employees and customers alike
- Provides valuable data to improve your operations to identify areas where your process is inefficient or could be improved.
- A better understanding of your equipment’s capabilities and limitations to make informed decisions about future purchases or upgrades.
Interested in our ppm services?
If you have a project in mind and would like some advice on your planned preventative maintenance
Planned preventative maintenance checklist
If you’re looking to create a planned preventative maintenance checklist for your business, there are a few things you’ll need to keep in mind. Initially, you’ll need to start with the following:
Survey your building for potential problem areas
Are there any machines or pieces of equipment that seem like they could break down quickly or require immediate repair
Frequency of servicing
Depending on the item, the frequency of service may vary, but a good rule of thumb is to base it on how often the equipment is in use. The more frequently an item is used, the more often it will need to be serviced.
Once you list potential problem areas and servicing frequencies, you can begin creating your checklist.
Be sure to include items like:
- The date and time of the planned preventative maintenance service
- Who will be performing the service
- A description of the service that needs to be performed
- Any special instructions for the service
How we can help as a Planned Preventative Maintenance Company
People forget how many of these services are taken for granted. On average, the UK spends on £55bn a year on building maintenance services, so if your premises isn’t serviced regularly, there’s potential for it to become costly and cause a massive inconvenience to you and your customers.
We offer vital services to keep your commercial properties running smoothly through our planned and reactive building maintenance work. These can include:
- Heating and Air Conditioning Units (HVAC)
- Electrics (power, lighting, access points)
- Plumbing and water repairs
- Bathrooms and Sanitation
- Windows and Doors
As part of our service, we include
- Scheduled inspections and maintenance schedule
- General repairs (both planned and reactive maintenance)
- 24/7 service available – call on us at any time
- We’re compliant with health & safety regulations so that you can tick that extra box.
- We keep detailed records of all work carried out – from identifying hazards to fixing and scheduling maintenance.
- And finally, we provide excellent customer service – one you can rely on and trust.
Our team of experienced professionals can help you implement a planned preventative maintenance program that meets your specific needs. We’ll work with you to create a schedule that fits your budget and keeps your business running smoothly.
Contact us today to learn more about our planned preventative maintenance services!